Jenna Haze is an American actress, director, and model. She began her career in the industry in 2001 and quickly gained popularity for her performances in numerous films. She is mostly known for her work as a performer, particularly for her explicit scenes and her ability to perform a wide range of sexual acts.
During her career, Jenna Haze won numerous awards for her performances and directing, including several AVN Awards, XRCO Awards, and F.A.M.E. Awards. She is also known for her work as a director, having directed several films.
In addition to her work in the industry, Jenna Haze has also appeared in mainstream films, including the horror movie “Cabin Fever: Patient Zero” in 2014. She retired from the industry in 2012 but remains a popular figure among film fans.
Jenna Haze Biography / Wiki
Jenna Haze, born on February 22, 1982, in Fullerton, California, is an American pornographic actress, director, and model. She grew up in La Habra, California, and attended high school there.
There is not much information available about Jenna Haze’s education qualification. However, it is known that she attended a community college in California for a brief period before deciding to pursue a career in the industry.
Jenna Haze Age
As per Jenna Haze’s date of birth, her age is 41 (as of now, in 2023).
Jenna Haze Height and Weight
Jenna Haze’s height is about 5 feet 6 inches and her weight is approximately 62 kg.
Jenna Haze is a retired American pornographic actress, director, and model. She began her acting career in 2001 at the age of 19, after moving to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the industry. She quickly gained popularity for her performances in a wide range of films.
During her career, Jenna Haze appeared in over 600 grown-up films, working with studios such as Digital Playground, Evil Angel, and Jules Jordan Video. She is known for her explicit scenes and her ability to perform a wide range of sexual acts, including anal and group scenes.
Jenna Haze won numerous awards for her performances, including the AVN Awards for Best New Starlet in 2003, Female Performer of the Year in 2009, and Best Oral Scene in 2010. She also won several XRCO Awards, F.A.M.E. Awards, and NightMoves Awards throughout her career.
In addition to her work as a performer, Jenna Haze also directed several films, including “Breathless” and “Jenna Haze Darkside.” She retired from the industry in 2012 but remains a popular figure among film fans.
Haze was named fifth on the list of “The 10 Hottest Orange County Women” and sixteenth on the list of “The 50 Prettiest Porn Stars of All Time” by Complex in 2010. Her ranking on Complex’s 2011 list of “The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars Right Now” was number 20. She was also listed on “The Dirty Dozen: Porn’s Most Popular Stars” by CNBC in 2011 and 2012.
Haze released a DIY YouTube video on February 7, 2012, announcing her decision to stop performing. This was followed by a press statement. She admitted that since April 2011, she had not shot a scene, although she might still direct and produce.
Jenna Haze has a limited mainstream acting career. She has appeared in a few movies outside of the film industry, mostly in minor roles or cameo appearances.
One of her most notable mainstream acting appearances was in the horror movie “Cabin Fever: Patient Zero” in 2014, in which she played the character of a party girl. She also had a small role in the movie “Supergator” in 2007.
Aside from her acting work, Jenna Haze has made appearances on various TV shows, including “The Howard Stern Show” and “The Tyra Banks Show.” She has also been a guest on several podcasts, such as “The Joe Rogan Experience” and “The Adam Carolla Show.”
Learn more about, Kayden Kross, Tera Patrick, Helen Flanagan, Jasmine Jae, Rachel Roxxx, Lisa Ann, and Alexis Texas.
Modeling and Collaborations
Jenna Haze is primarily known for her work in the film industry as an actress and director, rather than for her modeling work. However, she has done some modeling throughout her career.
In the early years of her career, Jenna Haze did some mainstream modeling, including for clothing brands and lingerie companies. She also appeared in several men’s magazines, including Penthouse, Hustler, and Club.
Later on in her career, Jenna Haze focused primarily on her work in the grown-up film industry, but she still occasionally did modeling work for websites and magazines.
During her career in the industry, Jenna Haze worked with several different studios and production companies. Some of her notable collaborations include:
- Evil Angel: Jenna Haze worked extensively with Evil Angel, appearing in numerous films directed by company founder John Stagliano, as well as other notable directors like Belladonna and Joey Silvera.
- Digital Playground: Jenna Haze signed an exclusive contract with Digital Playground in 2006, which included appearing in several of the company’s high-profile films, including “Pirates” and “Island Fever 4.”
- Jules Jordan Video: Jenna Haze collaborated with Jules Jordan Video on several films, including “Ass Worship 10” and “Ass Worship 11.” She also directed a number of films for the company.
- Elegant Angel: Jenna Haze worked with Elegant Angel on several films, including “Buttwoman Iz Bella” and “Jenna Haze: Dark Side.”
- Brazzers: Jenna Haze appeared in several scenes for Brazzers, including “Jenna Haze’s Reverse Gangbang,” which remains one of the most popular scenes on the site.
Jenna Haze has been involved in several controversies throughout her career in the industry. Some of the notable controversies include:
- Contract dispute with Digital Playground: In 2008, Jenna Haze filed a lawsuit against Digital Playground, claiming that the company had breached her contract by not paying her the agreed-upon amount for her work. The case was eventually settled out of court, with Digital Playground agreeing to pay Jenna Haze an undisclosed amount.
- HIV scare: In 2010, Jenna Haze was one of several performers who were temporarily placed under quarantine after a male performer tested positive for HIV. Although Jenna Haze tested negative for the virus, the incident sparked a renewed debate over health and safety in the industry.
- Criticism of her weight: In 2011, Jenna Haze sparked controversy when she revealed that she had lost a significant amount of weight in a short period of time, leading some to speculate that she had developed an eating disorder. Jenna Haze denied the rumors and attributed her weight loss to a healthy diet and exercise.
- Criticism of her directing style: Some critics have accused Jenna Haze of perpetuating harmful stereotypes in her work as a director, particularly in her use of derogatory language and themes such as “anal humiliation.”
Jenna Haze has been involved in several charitable and philanthropic works throughout her career. Here are some examples of her charitable efforts:
- AIDS Walk: Jenna Haze participated in the AIDS Walk Los Angeles event in 2009, which raised funds for HIV/AIDS education, prevention, and treatment.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation: In 2010, Jenna Haze participated in a charity event to raise funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation, which provides education, screening, and treatment services for breast cancer patients.
- Animal welfare: Jenna Haze is an advocate for animal rights and has supported several animal welfare organizations throughout her career. She has worked with the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and other animal rescue groups to raise awareness about animal welfare issues and to promote animal adoption.
- LGBT advocacy: Jenna Haze has been a vocal advocate for LGBT rights and has supported several LGBT advocacy organizations, including the Human Rights Campaign and the Trevor Project, which provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBT youth.
Awards and Nominations
Jenna Haze has won numerous awards and nominations throughout her career in the industry. Here are some of her notable awards and nominations:
- 2003 AVN Award winner – Best New Starlet
- 2003 AVN Award nominee – Best Anal Scene, Video
- 2004 AVN Award nominee – Best Group Scene, Video
- 2005 AVN Award nominee – Best Tease Performance
- 2006 AVN Award nominee – Best Anal Scene, Video
- 2007 AVN Award winner – Best Oral Scene, Video
- 2007 AVN Award winner – Best Group Scene, Video
- 2007 AVN Award nominee – Best Director – Video
- 2009 AVN Award winner – Best All-Girl Group Scene
- 2011 AVN Award winner – Best All-Girl Three-Way Scene
- 2012 AVN Award winner – Best Three-Way Scene (Girl/Girl/Boy)
- 2008 XBIZ Award winner – Female Performer of the Year
- 2008 XBIZ Award nominee – Director of the Year – Body of Work
- 2009 XBIZ Award winner – Female Performer of the Year
- 2009 XBIZ Award nominee – Director of the Year – Body of Work
- 2010 XBIZ Award nominee – Female Performer of the Year
- 2011 XBIZ Award nominee – Female Performer of the Year
- 2003 XRCO Award winner – Best New Starlet
- 2006 XRCO Award winner – Best On-Screen Chemistry
- 2006 XRCO Award nominee – Female Performer of the Year
- 2007 XRCO Award winner – Female Performer of the Year
- 2007 XRCO Award winner – Best Girl/Girl Scene
- 2009 XRCO Award winner – Female Performer of the Year
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Award winner – Favorite Female Rookie
- 2008 F.A.M.E. Award winner – Favorite Female Performer
- 2009 F.A.M.E. Award winner – Favorite Female Performer
- 2010 F.A.M.E. Award winner – Favorite Anal Starlet
Jenna Haze Boyfriend
Jenna Haze was engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Lior Bitton, who is an Israeli tattoo artist. They got engaged in 2011, but it’s unclear whether they ever got married. The couple remained together for several years, and Jenna Haze mentioned Lior Bitton in interviews and on social media until around 2016.
Jenna Haze’s Net Worth
Jenna Haze has an estimated net worth of around $3 million. She earned this wealth from her successful career as an film actress, director, and producer
|Jenna Haze Instagram||Click Here|
|Jenna Haze TikTok||Click Here|
|Jenna Haze YouTube||Click Here|
|Jenna Haze Twitter||Click Here|
|Does Jenna Haze, Consume Alcohol?||Yes|
|Does she, Smoke?||Not Disclosed|
|Does she, Drive?||Yes|
|Does Jenna Haze, Swims?||Yes|
|Does she know cooking?||Yes|
|Is she a Yoga Practitioner?||Not Disclosed|
|Does Gym?||Not Disclosed|
|Is Jenna Haze a Jogger?||Yes|
|Eating Habit?||Not Disclosed|
Who is Jenna Haze?
Jenna Haze is an American X-rated actress, director, and model. She was born on February 22, 1982, in Fullerton, California, USA. She began her career in the industry in 2001, and over the next decade, she became one of the most popular and respected performers in the industry.
What is the age of Jenna Haze?
The age of Jenna Haze is 41 years ( as of 2023).
When is the Birthday of Jenna Haze?
Jenna Haze’s birthday is on February 22, 1982.
How tall is Jenna Haze?
Jenna Haze is 5 feet 6 inches tall.
Where is Jenna Haze from?
Jenna Haze is from Fullerton, California, USA.