Scott Eastwood is a popular actor and model known for his good looks, charm, and acting talent. He has appeared in several high-profile movies such as “Fury,” “The Longest Ride,” and “Pacific Rim: Uprising,” which have helped him gain a significant following.
In addition to his acting career, Eastwood is also known for his modeling work, having appeared in campaigns for major brands like Hugo Boss, Davidoff Cool Water, and David Beckham Bodywear.
Eastwood’s popularity can also be attributed to his family name. He is the son of legendary actor and director Clint Eastwood, which has helped him gain access to top-tier Hollywood circles and given him a level of credibility in the industry.
Scott Eastwood Biography / Wiki
Scott Eastwood was born on March 21, 1986, in Carmel, California, to actor and director Clint Eastwood and flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves. He has a younger sister, Kathryn Eastwood, and several half-siblings from his father’s previous relationships.
Eastwood attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, where he studied communications and business. While in college, he also worked as a bartender and construction worker to support himself.
Scott Eastwood Age
As per Scott Eastwood’s date of birth, his age is 37 years (as of now, in 2023).
Scott Eastwood Height and Weight
Scott Eastwood’s height is about 5 Feet 11 Inches and his weight is approximately 89 kg.
Scott Eastwood began his career as a model, signing with Wilhelmina Models in 2006. He has since modeled for major brands such as Hugo Boss, Davidoff Cool Water, and David Beckham Bodywear, and has been featured in magazines such as GQ, Town & Country, and Esquire.
In addition to modeling, Eastwood has also pursued an acting career. He made his film debut in 2006 with a minor role in “Flags of Our Fathers,” directed by his father, Clint Eastwood. He went on to appear in films such as “Gran Torino,” “The Longest Ride,” “Fury,” and “Suicide Squad,” among others.
Eastwood has also ventured into producing, with credits including “The Outpost” and “Texas Chainsaw 3D.”
Overall, Eastwood’s modeling fame and good looks have helped him gain recognition and popularity in the entertainment industry. While his modeling career may have kickstarted his journey, it is his talent and hard work that have helped him establish himself as a successful actor and producer.
Scott Eastwood’s mainstream film acting career began in 2006 with a small role in his father Clint Eastwood’s film “Flags of Our Fathers.” However, it wasn’t until 2013 that he began to gain wider recognition for his acting when he appeared in the film “Texas Chainsaw 3D.”
Since then, he has starred in several high-profile films, including “Fury” (2014) alongside Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf, “The Longest Ride” (2015), “Suicide Squad” (2016), and “Pacific Rim: Uprising” (2018). Eastwood’s performances in these movies have garnered him praise from both audiences and critics and have helped to establish him as a rising star in Hollywood.
In addition to his film career, Eastwood has also made appearances in television shows such as “Chicago Fire” and “Chicago P.D.” and has worked as a model for several major brands. Overall, Eastwood’s career in mainstream film acting has been successful, and he continues to be a sought-after talent in the industry.
Recently in 2021 and 2022, Scott portrayed the role of Jan, Dylan “D” Forrester, and Noah in a few thriller and drama-based films.
Notable Mainstream and Television works
“Flags of Our Fathers” (2006) was Scott Eastwood’s first major film role, in which he played one of the soldiers in the iconic World War II photograph of the American flag-raising on Iwo Jima.
In “The Fate of the Furious” (2017), Eastwood played the character of Little Nobody, a law enforcement agent who works alongside the Fast and Furious crew.
In “Pacific Rim Uprising” (2018), Eastwood played the lead role of Jake Pentecost, the son of Idris Elba’s character from the first film.
In “Dangerous” (2021), Eastwood plays the character of Dylan Forrester, a reformed criminal who is forced to confront his past when his daughter is kidnapped.
Eastwood has also made appearances on the television shows “Chicago Fire” and “Chicago P.D.” In “Chicago Fire” (2012-2013), he played the character of Officer Jim Barnes, and in “Chicago P.D.” (2014), he played the character of Jim Barnes once again in a crossover episode.
Learn more about, Jenny Eclair and Dustin Milligan
Scott Eastwood has not yet received any major awards or nominations for his acting work. However, he has been recognized for his contributions to the entertainment industry.
In 2017, he was honored with the Maui Film Festival Rising Star Award for his performances in “The Fate of the Furious” and “Snowden.” This award is given to up-and-coming actors who have made significant contributions to the film industry.
Scott Eastwood has been involved in several charitable works throughout his career. Here are some examples:
- His involvement in the #FillTheBoot campaign: This campaign aims to raise funds for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) by encouraging people to donate to firefighters who are collecting money in their boots. Eastwood participated in the campaign and helped raise awareness for the cause.
- Support for the Wounded Warrior Project: Eastwood has been a longtime supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project, which provides support and services to wounded veterans. He has participated in various fundraising events for the organization and has helped raise awareness about their work.
- The 1st Annual Vetty Awards: Eastwood co-hosted the Vetty Awards in 2015, which is an event that honors veterans who have made significant contributions to their communities. The event raises funds for the Veterans Inaugural Committee, which supports the inauguration of the President of the United States.
- Supporting environmental causes: Eastwood has been an advocate for environmental causes and has worked with organizations such as the Ocean Conservancy and the Surfrider Foundation to raise awareness about ocean conservation and beach cleanup efforts.
Business ventures and collaborations
Apart from modeling and acting Scott has also expanded his popularity as a businessman and has been involved in several business ventures and collaborations throughout his career. Here are a few examples:
- Eastwood Ranch Foundation: Scott Eastwood is the founder of the Eastwood Ranch Foundation, a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to rescuing animals from shelters and providing them with loving homes.
- Made Here: In 2016, Eastwood partnered with fashion designer David Hart to launch Made Here, a clothing line that is made entirely in the United States.
- Rebel One: In 2017, Eastwood teamed up with entrepreneur Dane Chapin to launch Rebel One, a multimedia platform that produces and distributes content across various media channels.
- Tenth Street Hats: Eastwood has collaborated with Tenth Street Hats, a California-based hat company, on several occasions. He has modeled for the brand’s campaigns and has even designed a few hats of his own.
- Davidoff Cool Water: Eastwood has been the face of Davidoff Cool Water’s fragrance campaign since 2015.
Scott Eastwood Family
Scott Eastwood was born on March 21, 1986, in Monterey County, California, to parents Clint Eastwood and Jacelyn Reeves. He has seven siblings, including actress Alison Eastwood and half-sister Francesca Eastwood, who is also an actress.
Clint Eastwood, Scott’s father, is a legendary actor, director, and producer who has won several Academy Awards for his work in the film industry. Jacelyn Reeves is a former flight attendant who had a relationship with Clint Eastwood in the 1980s.
Scott Eastwood is also the grandson of Ruth Wood, who was a fashion model and a runner-up in the Miss California beauty pageant. His uncle, Kyle Eastwood, is a jazz musician.
Scott Eastwood Girlfriend
Scott Eastwood’s dating history has been the subject of media speculation over the years. While he has not spoken publicly about all of his romantic relationships, here are a few that have been reported:
- Jana Kramer: Eastwood dated country singer and actress Jana Kramer in 2013. The couple was spotted together at several public events, but their relationship reportedly ended after a few months.
- Brittany Brousseau: In 2014, Eastwood was linked to model Brittany Brousseau. The couple was photographed together on several occasions, but their relationship was never confirmed.
- Charlotte McKinney: Eastwood was rumored to be dating model and actress Charlotte McKinney in 2016. The two were spotted together at a few events, but neither confirmed nor denied the relationship.
- Maddie Serviente: In 2019, Eastwood was reportedly dating Maddie Serviente, who works in the hospitality industry. The couple was spotted together at several events, but they have not spoken publicly about their relationship.
- Scott Eastwood was born Scott Clinton Reeves on March 21, 1986, in Carmel, California. His father, Clint Eastwood, is a legendary actor and filmmaker, while his mother, Jacelyn Reeves, is a flight attendant.
- Before pursuing acting, Eastwood worked as a bartender and construction worker.
- Eastwood is an accomplished surfer and has competed professionally in the past.
- In addition to his film career, Eastwood is also a talented musician and has played in several bands.
- Eastwood is a philanthropist and has been involved in several charitable organizations, including Teen Cancer America and the Polaris Project.
- Eastwood is a huge animal lover and has two dogs, Fred and Finn.
- Eastwood has a passion for aviation and is a licensed pilot.
- He has a tattoo of his late grandmother’s initials, “M.E.” (for Margaret Elizabeth), on his arm.
- Eastwood is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys hunting and fishing.
- Eastwood has a close relationship with his father, Clint Eastwood, and has appeared in several of his films, including “Flags of Our Fathers,” “Gran Torino,” and “Invictus.”
Scott Eastwood’s Net Worth and Income Sources
Scott Eastwood’s net worth as of now, in 2023 is summed to be about, 8-10 million USD. The major source of his income is valid from acting, brand promotions, business activities, and modeling.
|Does Scott Eastwood, Consume Alcohol?||Not Disclosed|
|Does he, Smoke?||Not Disclosed|
|Does he, Drive?||Yes|
|Does Scott Eastwood, swim?||Yes|
|Does he know cooking?||Yes|
|Is he a Yoga Practitioner?||Yes|
|Is Scott Eastwood a Jogger?||Yes|
|Eating Habit?||Not Disclosed|
Who is Scott Eastwood?
Scott Eastwood is an American actor, model, and entrepreneur. He was born on March 21, 1986, in Carmel, California, to actor and director Clint Eastwood and flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves. He has appeared in several popular movies, including “Fury,” “The Longest Ride,” and “Pacific Rim: Uprising.”.
Is Scott Eastwood married?
Scott Eastwood is not married.
What is the age of Scott Eastwood?
The age of Scott Eastwood is 37 years ( as of 2023).
When is the Birthday of Scott Eastwood’s?
Scott Eastwood’s birthday is on March 21, 1986.
What is the Zodiac Sign of Scott Eastwood?
The Zodiac Sign of Scott Eastwood is Aries.
How tall is Scott Eastwood?
Scott Eastwood is 5 Feet 11 Inches tall.
Where is Scott Eastwood from?
Scott Eastwood is from Monterey, CA.
How much is the net worth of Scott Eastwood?
As of now in 2023, the net worth of Scott Eastwood is summed to be about, 8-10 million USD.