Tera Patrick is an American actress who is mostly famous for her career as a grown-up film actress and model. She has appeared in numerous films and has been featured in various magazines and other media outlets. In addition to her work in the entertainment industry, Patrick has also appeared in mainstream media, including music videos, television shows, and films.
Beyond her work in entertainment, Patrick has also been involved in various entrepreneurial ventures, including her own line of films, a line of lingerie, and a wine brand.
She has also been a vocal advocate for sex education and sexual health. Overall, Tera Patrick’s fame stems from her successful and multifaceted career in the entertainment industry, as well as her work in mainstream media and entrepreneurial pursuits.
Tera Patrick Biography / Wiki
Tera Patrick was born on July 25, 1976, in Great Falls, Montana, USA, as Linda Ann Hopkins Shapiro. Her father was a US Army soldier and her mother was a Thai nurse. When Patrick was just two years old, her parents got divorced, and her mother moved with her to San Francisco, California, where she grew up.
Patrick attended high school in San Francisco and later attended Boise State University in Idaho, where she studied nursing. However, she dropped out of college before completing her degree and moved to New York City to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
Tera Patrick Age
As per Tera Patrick’s date of birth, her age is 46 years (as of now, in 2023).
Tera Patrick Height and Weight
Tera Patrick’s height is about 5 feet 3 inches and her weight is approximately 68 kg.
Tera Patrick Career
Tera Patrick began her career in the entertainment industry in 1999, at the age of 23. She quickly gained fame and popularity as a performer and went on to appear in over 100 films. Some of her most notable films include “Desperate,” “Paradise Island,” and “The Tera Patrick Show.”
In addition to her work in films, Patrick has also appeared in mainstream media. She has made appearances on television shows such as “The Howard Stern Show” and “Chelsea Lately,” and has had small roles in films such as “Blades of Glory” and “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.” She has also been featured in music videos for artists such as Blink-182 and Ludacris.
Patrick has also been involved in various entrepreneurial ventures throughout her career. In 2003, she launched her own production company, Teravision, which produced several of her films as well as those of other film stars. She also launched her own line of lingerie, Mistress Couture, and a wine brand, which features wines with names such as “Shark Bite” and “Kokopelli.”
In addition to her work in the industry and entrepreneurship, Patrick has also been a vocal advocate for sex education and sexual health. She has written a book on the topic, titled “Sinner Takes All: A Memoir of Love and Porn,” and has spoken out about the importance of safe sex and sexual health education.
Tera Patrick has appeared in a number of mainstream films, although her acting career outside of the entertainment industry has been relatively limited. Here are some of her notable appearances: – “Sweetheart Murders” (1998): Patrick’s first on-screen appearance was in this low-budget thriller, in which she had a small role as a victim of a serial killer.
– “Blades of Glory” (2007): Patrick had a brief cameo in this comedy film starring Will Ferrell and Jon Heder. She played herself in a scene where she interviews Ferrell’s character.
– “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell” (2009): Patrick had a supporting role in this comedy film based on the book of the same name by Tucker Max. She played a stripper named Lara.
– “Live Nude Girls” (2014): Patrick had a supporting role in this comedy-drama about a group of friends who reunite for a bachelorette party. She played a character named Holly.
In addition to her film roles, Patrick has also made appearances on several television shows, including “The Man Show,” “Chelsea Lately,” and “Entourage.” She has also appeared in music videos for artists like Blink-182 and Ludacris.
Modeling debut and journey
Tera Patrick’s modeling career began in her late teens when she started doing fashion and bikini modeling for local photographers in San Francisco. She eventually moved to New York City to pursue her modeling career full-time.
In New York, Patrick started working with various modeling agencies and began appearing in print ads, commercials, and music videos. She also began pursuing acting and made her debut in the independent film “Aroused” in 1999.
That same year, Patrick was discovered by a talent scout for the entertainment industry at a trade show in Las Vegas. She was offered a contract to perform in films and decided to accept the offer, which launched her career as a film actress.
Despite the controversy surrounding the entertainment industry, Patrick continued to model and act in mainstream media alongside her film career. She appeared in music videos for artists such as Blink-182, Ludacris, and Eminem. She also had small roles in films such as “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell” and “Blades of Glory.” In addition, Patrick appeared on television shows such as “The Howard Stern Show,” “Chelsea Lately,” and “The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch.”
Tera Patrick has been involved in several controversies throughout her career. Here are some of the most notable ones:
- Copyright infringement: In 2000, Patrick was sued by the photographer who took her first Playboy pictorial, for allegedly using the photos in unauthorized ways. The case was settled out of court.
- Domestic violence allegations: In 2003, Patrick’s then-husband, fellow film actor Evan Seinfeld, was arrested and charged with domestic violence. The charges were later dropped, but the incident was widely publicized and led to speculation about the couple’s relationship.
- Legal dispute with her management company: In 2006, Patrick was sued by her former management company, who claimed that she had breached her contract by signing with a different agency. The case was eventually settled out of court.
- Lawsuit against her former business partner: In 2012, Patrick sued her former business partner, claiming that he had misused funds and failed to fulfill his obligations to their joint ventures. The case was settled out of court.
- Criticism from other film performers: Patrick has been criticized by some other film performers for her perceived arrogance and diva-like behavior on set. However, others have praised her professionalism and work ethic.
Tera Patrick has been involved in various charitable causes throughout her career. Here are some of the organizations and causes she has supported:
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles: Patrick has been a supporter of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, which provides medical care and support to critically ill children and their families. She has participated in fundraising events and donated a portion of the proceeds from her wine brand to the organization.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society: Patrick has supported the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, which provides resources and support for people living with multiple sclerosis. She has participated in fundraising events and donated a portion of the proceeds from her wine brand to the organization.
- Environmental causes: Patrick has been a vocal advocate for environmental causes, including climate change awareness and conservation efforts. She has spoken out against the use of single-use plastics and has supported organizations that promote sustainability and eco-friendly practices.
Learn more about, Brandi Love, Alexis Fawx, Karen Fisher, Cathy Heaven, and Reagan Foxx.
Tera Patrick Family
Tera Patrick was born Linda Ann Hopkins Shapiro in Great Falls, Montana, USA. Her father was a US Army soldier, and her mother was a Thai nurse. When Patrick was just two years old, her parents got divorced, and her mother moved with her to San Francisco, California, where she grew up.
Patrick was raised by her mother and did not have a relationship with her father. She has a younger sister named Deanne Hopkins, who is also involved in the entertainment industry as a performer and director.
Tera Patrick Boyfriend
In 2004, Patrick married guitarist and filmmaker Evan Seinfeld, who was a member of the band Biohazard at the time. The couple had an open marriage, and both continued to work in the entertainment industry while they were together. They later co-starred in a reality television series called “Pornstar: The Legend of Ron Jeremy.” However, they eventually separated in 2009 and divorced in 2012.
In 2014, Patrick announced her engagement to filmmaker and producer Tony Acosta. The couple got married in 2016 and have a daughter together named Sophia Rose. Overall, Tera Patrick’s family includes her mother, sister, and husband, as well as her daughter from her second marriage.
Awards and nominations
Tera Patrick has won numerous awards throughout her career as a film actress and performer. Here are some of the awards and nominations she has received:
- AVN Awards: Patrick has won multiple AVN Awards, which are considered to be the “Oscars” of the adult entertainment industry. She won the following categories:
- Best Interactive DVD (2005)
- Best Actress (2000)
- Best New Starlet (2000)
- Best Solo Sex Scene (2003)
- XBIZ Awards: Patrick has also won several XBIZ Awards, which recognize excellence in the entertainment industry. She won the following categories:
- Crossover Star of the Year (2010)
- Performer Comeback of the Year (2009)
- F.A.M.E. Awards: Patrick has won several F.A.M.E. (Fans of Media and Entertainment) Awards, which are voted on by fans of the entertainment industry. She won the following categories:
- Favorite Actress (2007)
- Favorite Starlet (2006)
- NightMoves Awards: Patrick has won multiple NightMoves Awards, which honor performers and studios in the entertainment industry. She won the following categories:
- Best Actress (2002)
- Best New Starlet (2000)
Tera Patrick’s Net Worth
Tera Patrick has had a successful career in the entertainment industry, as well as in various entrepreneurial ventures. While her net worth is not publicly disclosed, it has been estimated to be around $15 million. The major sources of her income are estimated from films, Product endorsements, Entrepreneurial ventures, Speaking engagements and appearances, and other business activities as well.
|Tera Patrick Instagram||Click Here|
|Tera Patrick TikTok||Click Here|
|Tera Patrick YouTube||Click Here|
|Tera Patrick Twitter||Click Here|
|Does Tera Patrick, Consume Alcohol?||Yes|
|Does she, Smoke?||Not Disclosed|
|Does she, Drive?||Yes|
|Does Tera Patrick, Swims?||Yes|
|Does she know cooking?||Yes|
|Is she a Yoga Practitioner?||Not Disclosed|
|Does Gym?||Not Disclosed|
|Is Tera Patrick a Jogger?||Yes|
|Eating Habit?||Not Disclosed|
Who is Tera Patrick?
Tera Patrick is a former adult film actress, model, and entrepreneur. She began her career as a model and eventually transitioned into the adult film industry, where she quickly rose to prominence and became one of the most well-known and successful performers of her time.
What is the age of Tera Patrick?
The age of Tera Patrick is 46 years ( as of 2023).
When is the Birthday of Tera Patrick?
Tera Patrick’s birthday is on 25 July 1976.
How tall is Tera Patrick?
Tera Patrick is 5 feet 3 inches tall.
Where is Tera Patrick from?
Tera Patrick is from Great Falls, Montana, United States.