Miley Cyrus’ Net Worth and Source of Incomes
As of now in 2023, Miley Cyrus’ net worth was estimated to be around $160 million according to various sources. Cyrus has amassed her wealth through a successful career in music, television, and film. Her music sales, tours, and streaming revenue have contributed significantly to her earnings, with several of her albums reaching platinum status.
In addition, she has also earned money through her acting roles, brand endorsements, and business ventures. Cyrus has also been involved in various philanthropic activities, including her own foundation, the Happy Hippie Foundation, which she founded in 2014 to help homeless and LGBTQ+ youth.
She has also supported various other charitable organizations, such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Overall, Miley Cyrus has built a successful career and has used her platform to make a positive impact on the world, while also accumulating a substantial net worth.
Miley Cyrus is a 30 years old American singer, songwriter, and actress. She was born Destiny Hope Cyrus on November 23, 1992, in Franklin, Tennessee, USA. She is the daughter of country music singers Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus.
Cyrus began her career in acting at a young age, appearing in the Disney Channel series “Hannah Montana” from 2006 to 2011. During this time, she also began her music career, releasing her debut studio album, “Meet Miley Cyrus,” in 2007.
She has been recognized for her talent with numerous awards, including Billboard Music Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, and Teen Choice Awards. She has also been involved in philanthropic efforts, supporting causes such as LGBTQ+ rights and animal welfare.
Miley Cyrus Height and Weight
Miley Cyrus is 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) tall and her weight is approximately 65 kg.
Cyrus began her career in 2006 as the star of the Disney Channel television series “Hannah Montana.” She gained a huge following among young audiences and became a teen idol.
In 2007, Cyrus released her debut album, “Meet Miley Cyrus,” which included hits such as “See You Again” and “Start All Over.” She continued to release successful albums, including “Breakout,” “Can’t Be Tamed,” and “Bangerz.” Her music style evolved over time, from country-pop to more electro-pop and hip-hop-influenced sounds.
Cyrus has also acted in various movies and TV shows, including the 2012 film “LOL,” the Netflix series “Black Mirror,” and the Woody Allen-directed Amazon series “Crisis in Six Scenes.”
In addition to her entertainment career, Cyrus is also known for her philanthropy work. She has been involved in various charitable organizations, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the Happy Hippie Foundation, which she founded in 2014 to help homeless and LGBT youth.
Overall, Miley Cyrus is a multi-talented artist with a successful career in music, television, and film.
Recently in 2023, Cyrus began her music fondness by collaborating with Mike Will and made It teased the potential of her new music album to be released in 2023, later on, on her social media handles, she published her trailer.
Read more about, Miley Cyrus
Cyrus continued to tease a new musical era through a cryptic promotional campaign—which included posters in major cities around the world, countdowns on her website, and video previews—with the caption, “New Year, New Miley”.
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus has been in the public eye since she was a young teenager, and her personal life has also been the subject of media attention.
Cyrus began dating actor Liam Hemsworth in 2009, and the couple became engaged in 2012. They broke up in 2013 but reconciled in 2015 and were married in December of that year.
However, their marriage was short-lived, and they announced their separation in August 2019. Their divorce was finalized in January 2020.
Cyrus has also been in other high-profile relationships, including with model Stella Maxwell and musician Cody Simpson. She has been open about her pansexuality and gender fluidity and has been an advocate for the LGBTQ+ community.
Cyrus has also been candid about her struggles with mental health and addiction. She has spoken openly about her use of marijuana and other substances and has said that she has been sober since 2019.
In 2020, Cyrus released her seventh studio album, “Plastic Hearts,” which was well-received by critics and fans. She continues to be an influential figure in pop culture and a vocal advocate for social justice and equality.
Miley Cyrus Controversy
Throughout her career, Miley Cyrus has been involved in various controversies that have generated media attention and public scrutiny.
One of the most notable controversies was her performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, where she performed a highly sexualized version of her hit song “We Can’t Stop” and twerked on stage with Robin Thicke. Many criticized her performance as inappropriate and vulgar, especially considering her young fan base.
Cyrus has also been criticized for her use of cultural appropriation in her music and fashion. She has been accused of appropriating elements of black culture, such as twerking and hip-hop fashion, without proper credit or respect for their origins.
In 2019, Cyrus faced backlash for comments she made in an interview with Elle Magazine about her sexuality. She stated that she thought being gay was a choice, which many in the LGBTQ+ community found offensive and dismissive of their experiences.
In addition to these controversies, Cyrus has also faced criticism for her use of drugs and her provocative behavior both on and off stage. However, she has also been praised for her advocacy work and her willingness to speak out on issues such as gender and sexual identity, animal rights, and social justice.
Read more, Nailea Devora and Mikaela Testa’s
Miley Cyrus has been involved in several brand endorsement deals throughout her career.
One of her most notable partnerships was with Disney, where she starred in the popular television series “Hannah Montana” and became a brand ambassador for various Disney products and merchandise.
Cyrus has also worked with several fashion and beauty brands, including Converse, Marc Jacobs, and MAC Cosmetics. In 2019, she announced a partnership with Walmart to release a clothing line called “Miley Cyrus x Walmart.”
In addition to fashion and beauty, Cyrus has also been involved in endorsing technology and entertainment products.
She has appeared in advertisements for Apple’s iPhone and iPad, and she was featured in a commercial for the video game “Just Dance 2014.”
However, it’s worth noting that Cyrus has been selective in her brand endorsements, and has been known to turn down deals that don’t align with her personal values or beliefs.
For example, she declined a deal with a hotel chain in 2018 after learning about their policies toward homeless people.
Miley Cyrus Hobbies
Miley Cyrus has several hobbies and interests outside of her music and entertainment career. Some of her hobbies include:
- Yoga and Pilates: Cyrus is a fan of yoga and Pilates, and she often shares photos and videos of herself practicing these activities on her social media accounts.
- Cooking and baking: Cyrus is known to enjoy cooking and baking, and she has shared several recipes and cooking videos on her social media accounts.
- Art and painting: Cyrus has a passion for art and painting, and she has created several artworks that she has shared on her social media accounts.
- Animals and animal welfare: Cyrus is an animal lover and has several pets, including dogs, cats, and horses. She is also an advocate for animal welfare and has supported various animal charities and causes.
- Reading: Cyrus has expressed a love for reading and has recommended several books to her fans on her social media accounts.
Overall, Miley Cyrus has a variety of interests and hobbies that reflect her creativity, passion for wellness, and love for animals.
Miley Cyrus movies
Miley Cyrus has appeared in several movies throughout her career. Here are some of her notable film roles:
- Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) – Cyrus played the lead role in this musical comedy film, which was based on her popular Disney Channel series “Hannah Montana.”
- The Last Song (2010) – Cyrus starred in this romantic drama film, which was based on the novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks.
- LOL (2012) – Cyrus played the lead role in this coming-of-age film, which also starred Demi Moore and Ashley Greene.
- So Undercover (2012) – Cyrus starred in this action-comedy film, in which she played a private investigator who goes undercover in a college sorority.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) – Although she only had a small cameo in this Marvel superhero film, Cyrus provided the voice for the character of Mainframe.
In addition to these roles, Cyrus has also appeared in several TV movies and series, including “Doc,” “Big Fish,” and “Black Mirror.”
Miley Cyrus has had numerous television appearances throughout her career. Here are some of her notable TV roles:
- Hannah Montana (2006-2011) – This Disney Channel series was Cyrus’ breakthrough role. She played Miley Stewart, a regular girl who lives a secret double life as the pop star Hannah Montana.
- The Voice (2016-2017) – Cyrus served as a coach on the hit singing competition show for two seasons.
- Black Mirror (2019) – Cyrus starred in the fifth season of this acclaimed Netflix anthology series, in the episode titled “Rachel, Jack, and Ashley Too.”
- Saturday Night Live (2011, 2013, 2015) – Cyrus has hosted and appeared as a musical guest on the popular sketch comedy show several times.
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2007-present) – Cyrus has made numerous appearances on this talk show, often performing her music and participating in comedic sketches.
In addition to these roles, Cyrus has also appeared on other TV shows and specials, including “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,” “Punk’d,” and various award shows and concerts.
|Does Miley Cyrus, Consume Alcohol?||Yes|
|Does she, Smoke?||Yes|
|Does she, Drive?||Yes|
|Does Miley Cyrus, Swims?||Yes|
|Does she know cooking?||Does Miley Cyrus, swim?|
|Is she a Yoga Practitioner?||Yes|
|Is Miley Cyrus a Jogger?||Not Disclosed|
|Eating Habit?||Not Disclosed|
What is the age of Miley Cyrus?
The age of Miley Cyrus is 30 years ( as of 2023).
When is the Birthday of Miley Cyrus?
Miley Cyrus’s birthday is on November 23, 1992.
What is the Zodiac Sign of Miley Cyrus?
The Zodiac Sign of Miley Cyrus is Sagittarius.
How tall is Miley Cyrus?
Miley Cyrus is 5 feet 5 inche tall.
Where is Miley Cyrus from?
Miley Cyrus is from Franklin, Tennessee, U.S.
How much is the net worth of Miley Cyrus?
As of now in 2023, Miley Cyrus’ net worth was estimated to be around $160 million.